Special milk for cats
Kit Cat's special milk for cats is a healthy and nutritious complementary food that helps improve the well-being and development of cats. We know that cow's milk is dangerous for cats because of its high lactose content, for this reason in Kit Cat they have practically eliminated all the lactose. In addition, Kit Cat milk does not contain added sugars. Kit Cat's milk is made solely and exclusively thinking of providing one more option for feeding and hydration to cats.
In addition, Kit Cat's milk also contains Vitamin D3, Vitamin E and Taurine, nutritional components that improve the development of your cat.
Advantages of Kit Cat's milk for cats
- Recommended for cats of all ages.
- Milk adapted to the needs of the digestive system of cats.
- Lactose free and no added sugars.
- No preservatives or dyes.
- 100% natural cow's milk.
- With Vitamin D3, Vitamin E and Taurine.
- Promotes good digestion and hydrates.
At Kit Cat we want to be transparent with you and offer you all the information about the nutritional components of our products. If you want more information, you can access our Annex of nutritional components.
Composition: Whole cow's milk, Skimmed cow's milk, Enzyme, Water, Stabilizer.
Additives (per kg): Vitamin A (2000IE), Vitamin E (5mg), Vitamin D3 (50IE), Taurine (400mg). Energy: 29 kcal per 50ml. 58 kcal per 100ml
Analytical Components: Crude Proteins (MIN) 2.9%, Crude Oils and Fats (MIN) 3.3%, Crude Fibers (MAX) 0%, Moisture (MAX) 89%, Crude Ash (MAX) 0.8%, Lactose (MAX) 0.4%.
For cats from 2 months of age.
Usage and Specifications
- Shake before using.
- Store in a cool, dry place.
- Once opened, store in the refrigerator and it is advisable to consume it within 3 days.
- Always put water at the cat's disposal.
- For cats from 2 months of age.
Recommended daily ration
Serve 100-150ml a day.