Chicken and Salmon No Grain - I think for cats 1KG - Hairball Control
Our Kit Cat recipe No Grain Chicken & Salmon includes a range of premium ingredients to provide your cat with the benefits of a grain-free diet. This includes healthier gut health through easily digestible recipes packed with high nutritional values. This diet also promotes a shiny coat thanks to the addition of Omega 3 and 6 so your cat grows healthy inside and out. Our recipe No Grain is designed to meet your cat's unique needs through the highest quality products, essential nutrients and vitamins so you can rest assured that your cat is receiving only the best in cat food.
Benefits for your cat
- Multiple proteins of animal origin: the ultimate formula for a white meat recipe that works to provide lean, healthy protein while aiding in weight management.
0% grains, corn, wheat and soy: reduce allergies and inflammation while improving digestion with a grain-free diet.
- Essential vitamins and minerals: They nurture your kitty's overall health and well-being while meeting her nutritional needs.
- Hairball Control: protects digestive health by removing insoluble substances.
- Complete and balanced: carefully measured ingredients to provide enough nutrients and minerals.
- Added Taurine: helps maintain a healthy immune system.
- Highly digestible: High-quality ingredients to ensure nutrient absorption for healthy growth.
Dehydrated chicken (27%), dried potato flakes, chicken fat (12.7%), green peas, green split peas, dehydrated salmon meat (6%), dried beet pulp, hydrolyzed chicken meat (2%), lignocellulose, flaxseed, salmon oil (1%), dried brewer's yeast, minerals, dried chicory (a natural source of FOS and inulin), MOS and beta-glucans, choline chloride, vitamins (vitamin E, vitamin A, vitamin D3) , taurine, minerals (zinc, iron, copper, manganese, iodine, selenium). I think complete for cats.
Additives (per kg): Vitamin A 20,000 IU, Vitamin D3 1,750 IU, Vitamin E 200mg, Minerals.
Analytical Components: Proteins Min 30.0%, Fats Min 18.0%, Fibers Max 5.0%. Moisture Max 10.0%, Calcium Min 1.0%, Phosphorus Min 0.7%.
Metabolic energy: 4066kcal/kg
The transition to our feed No Grain it can take up to 7 days to ensure there are no digestive problems. The process includes a gradual decrease in her current food and an increase in Kit Cat food over the course of the given time, until your cat is fully feeding on the new diet.
- Day 1-2: 25% I think Kit Cat.
- Day 3-4: 50% I think Kit Cat.
- Day 5-6: 75% I think Kit Cat.
- Day 7: 100% I think Kit Cat.
Always make sure your cat has fresh, clean water at all times. For maximum freshness, store the feed in a cool, dry place. Please make sure the package is properly closed after opening.
Recommended daily allowance
- Weight 1kg-2kg: 17-35 grams.
- Weight 3kg-4kg: 46-56 grams.
- Weight 5kg-6kg: 65-74 grams.
- Weight 7kg-8kg: 82-89 grams.
- Weight 9kg-10kg: 96-104 grams.
- Weight 1kg-2kg: 22-39 grams.
- Weight 3kg-4kg: 51-62 grams.
- Weight 5kg-6kg: 72-82 grams.
- Weight 7kg-8kg: 91-99 grams.
- Weight 9kg-10kg: 107-115 grams.
We recommend combining the feed with Kit Cat wet food for an extra supply of hydration. And if you want to brighten his day, add a few FreezeBites above the I think as "toppers" and you will see how he smacks his mustaches :)